The turnover process of tenants can cost you a fortune if you don’t have proper leasing and marketing strategies in place to help fill vacancies promptly. Fortunately, our real estate property management Atlanta, GA, team knows how to get your home rent-ready in no time.
- Prepare the home quickly. Upon move-out of a tenant, we immediately re-key the home, inspect the property for damage, maintenance needs or improvements, schedule vendors and maintenance accordingly, and install a lockbox on the door for prospective showings. Working quickly during this process helps ensure your home is ready for showings as soon as possible.
- Set competitive rental rates. Specialized Property Management Atlanta, uses local expertise in acquiring market comparisons to set a competitive rental price. We compare similar homes in the neighborhoods and based on rental rates; we ensure your property is not listed too low or too high. When we can market your property for a competitive price, we quickly fill your vacancies.
- Aggressive property marketing. We advertise rental properties across dozens of free websites to help attract only the most qualified tenants. This is a key responsibility of real estate property management. Atlanta, GA, prospects can view pictures and written details of the property.
- Respond to all inquiries. Specialized Property Management Atlanta answers rental inquiries quickly. We post “For Rent” signs in front of the property with our phone number and always answer the phone when it rings. If we accidentally miss a call while out on a showing, we call back as soon as possible.
- Professional property showings. We schedule showings with our experienced real estate property management Atlanta, GA, team of leasing agents. They’re each committed to finding you reliable tenants.
- Keep applicant pool. Specialized Property Management Atlanta collects applications from as many prospects as possible to ensure you are getting the most reliable and qualified candidate as your renter.
- Thorough tenant screening. A thorough screening process gives you information on a tenant’s background like criminal history, credit scores, employment verification, and rental history.
- Get you the best possible tenant. We always select the best tenant based on the screening factors. The better the tenant, the more likely they are to stay long term and treat your property with respect.
- Clear lease agreements. When it comes to the lease signing and move-in, we always set the expectations clearly and explain the rental agreement
- Exceptional service after move-in. We have a 24-hour hotline for both owners and residents, ensure rent gets collected for your property, and any maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
You can trust our real estate property management Atlanta, GA, team to keep your property profitable. Call Specialized today.