With over 35 years as a leader in the industry, Specialized Property Management has the answers to your questions as a property owner. We’ve compiled the top ten most frequently asked questions from clients with the hope that this information will show why partnering with us is the smart choice and help you build a successful rental property investment.
The Top Ten Most Commonly Asked Questions
- How do I get my property rented out more quickly? Make sure the property is rent ready by rekeying the home, installing a lock box, cleaning, and repairing the property as needed. Market the property aggressively across dozens of sites and local outlets to find qualified and reliable applicants. Specialized Property Management, one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, with their proven leasing process, can help you find the most reliable tenants who can shorten vacancy times and save you money on average.
- What can I do to make sure my property gets and stays rented? A well-maintained property and proactive tenant retention efforts are paramount to keeping your tenants happy and rent continuously coming in. By addressing maintenance requests from tenants promptly, you will not only reduce your risk of liability, you will also improve retention as renters will feel respected when you respond to their needs. Many tenants consider Specialized Property Management one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, because of our resident rewards program. Our program encourages tenants to pay their rent on-time so you can rest easy. As a result of these combined efforts, our clients enjoy longer than the average tenancy.
- How can I make rent collection faster and less stressful? Having a clear and established process for rent collection makes it easy for tenants to supply their rent promptly. By offering electronic payment options, tenants can easily pay rent online. This allows owners to receive funds quickly via electronic deposit. This is coupled with an automated collections process, which is initiated if payment is not received, and collects rent and late fees in a firm but fair manner. With our proven system, our clients get paid faster and have peace of mind.
- How can I better protect myself legally as a landlord? Navigating the multitude of laws and regulations attached to rental property ownership can be not only overwhelming but also costly if handled improperly. That’s why many investors choose to hire Specialized Property Management, one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, to stay abreast of local, state, and federal law to reduce liability, avoid litigation and costly expenses. Strong legal counsel, proactive attention to compliance issues and high ethical standards helps out clients reduce their risk.
- How can I keep maintenance costs down? The best way to keep costs down is to be proactive about catching small issues before they become expensive problems. That’s why we recommend performing regular property inspections and seasonal maintenance, which can save you money over time. With our 24/7 maintenance response team and vendor partnerships, you will have access to national discounts and preferred pricing on repair services, appliances, and materials needed to keep your property well-maintained. Our clients enjoy more cost-effective maintenance than those who self-manage.
- Should I manage my own rental property to save money? Even if you have the time, energy, and expertise needed to do it well, many clients learn the hard way that it can cost more to self-manage. The responsibility of managing the property from offsite can be fraught with difficulties, such as legal expenses, longer vacancies, and hassles. At Specialized Property Management, one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, we’ve streamlined the management process to reduce costs and ensure the highest quality of service for both our clients and tenants.
- Won’t professional management fees hurt my cash flow? When you consider costly mistakes that can be made without professional management, it is easy to see how these fees pay for themselves over time. At Specialized Property Management, our reasonable management fees save you money by offering faster leasing, cost-effective maintenance, higher tenant retention rates and fewer mistakes overall.
- How will I know what is happening with my property on a regular basis? At Specialized Property Management, one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, we guarantee transparent communication with our clients along with 24-hour support. We provide our clients with 24/7 access to their personalized online portal where owners can view financial statements, rent collection history, and disbursement reports, as well as maintenance work order status updates. This means that our clients can review every detail of their property anytime, from anywhere in the world.
- How do I choose the best property manager? When selected a property manager, it’s imperative that you ask the right questions and don’t be afraid to ask for references. Your rental property is a large investment, so it is vital that you avoid unscrupulous or incompetent property managers. As one of the best property management companies in Atlanta, GA, we want you to compare! Ask us for a comparison checklist as you interview your options.
- Why should I trust Specialized Property Management? Put simply, we offer our clients unsurpassed customer service and tenant satisfaction. This dedication to service keeps our clients on the road to success. With over 35 years of experience, Specialized Property Management is committed to the providing the best property management services available. We do all of this while maintaining the highest standards, affordable fees, and no hidden charges.
Choosing Among the Best Property Management Companies in Atlanta, GA
When you partner with Specialized Property Management, you can rest easy knowing that you have the support you need to be an excellent landlord. Put our experienced team and proven process to the test. Call today to schedule your appointment with one of our friendly agents and see how easy and hassle-free working with us can be.