Specialized Property Management Atlanta is making rental investing in Atlanta easier than ever with our new Leasing 360 with 3D Tours. These virtual tours make marketing your rental home more efficient, save you money, and bring in high-quality tenants. Property owners save time and money by using this new technology. Read about all the benefits Leasing 360 has to offer in our short guide below. Have more questions? Contact one of our property managers to find out more.
What Is Leasing 360 Technology?
Leasing 360 is a new technology that gathers 4HD photos and data from your home in order to market it more visually and efficiently. The Specialized Property Management Atlanta team will use a powerful smartphone scanner to capture HDR photos around your rental property. The smartphone scanner will also be used to create a 3D walkthrough your potential renters can see online and feel like they are actually walking through your property. This technology saves you time and money when marketing your rental property to new tenants. The process of gathering data takes as little as 30 minutes.
Data Driven Reports for Easier Rental Investing in Atlanta
Leasing 360 provides more than just a visual walk-through and high-quality pictures. It provides a property report, detailing important facts about your rental home. Your rental home report will include:
- A Floor Plan: A floor plan includes not only the layout of your home, but the dimensions of each room.
- Fact-Sheet: Get detailed information about each room including square footage, volume, wall space, and ceiling type.
- Appliance Information: What appliances come with your rental property? With Leasing 360 you get information about each appliance that is included. Appliance details provided on your property report include brand, manufacture date, model number, serial number, and size.
Leasing 360 takes the guesswork out of renting for your tenants. With the data-driven report, every potential tenant will know exactly what is included in the rental home. This process saves time, as it answers some of the most common prospective tenant questions in one convenient location. If you have questions about your Leasing 360 report, contact one of our property managers today.
How Leasing 360 Helps Real Estate Investments in Atlanta
Leasing 360 improves the process of leasing out your home, from start to finish. Here is how:
- Due Diligence Inspections: With a clear picture of what your property looks like, the systems included, and the status of the appliances, the value of your home is easier to determine. This can help property investors who are looking to sell or refinance their home.
- Planning for Rehab or Repairs: Your property report includes dimensions, quantities, and information about the systems and appliances in your home. This information will help you plan efficiently for rehabbing the property, or even making simple repairs.
- Collaborating for Maintenance: Working with contractors is easier than ever when you have your property report handy. Using the report will allow you to collaborate virtually instead of driving back and forth while maintenance is being performed.
- Build an Inventory List: Make rental investing in Atlanta easier with an accurate inventory of your building and appliance data. An inventory of building data will help you project when repairs and maintenance costs might come along.
- Create a Property Condition Report: When your tenant moves in they will fill out a property condition report. Data and pictures from your Leasing 360 report will help you create a comprehensive property condition report, and administer security deposits when the time comes.
- Marketing Your Rental Home: Leasing 360 provides an efficient and high-quality way to market your rental home. The process of gathering data takes as little as 30 minutes, and will be seen by hundreds of potential tenants.
- Virtual Open House: Prospective tenants can do a virtual walk-through without leaving their living room. The ease of this process for tenants will drive up views, expanding your market.
- Qualified Tenants Viewing the Property: After a virtual walk-through tenants have a good idea of whether or not they want to live in your rental home. Those who choose to do a physical walk-through are more likely to apply for a lease.
- Save Your Data: Save the Leasing 360 report on your real estate investments in Atlanta and share with your tenants for a better renting experience.