Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the questions we hear most often from those considering professional management for their rental property.
1) What is the fastest method to get my rental vacancy filled?Make sure that you complete all the necessary repairs and correct all safety issues in order to attract as many reliable applicants as possible, market your property aggressively online, and respond quickly to interested parties.
2) How can I keep my tenants longer?Proactive maintenance and timely responsiveness to tenant needs are the top ways to keep tenants happy and keep rent coming in.
3) What strategies can I use to make rent collection less of a headache?Electronic payments and deposits, along with strict enforcement of the rent cycle, are just a few of the ways we work to ensure rent comes in in a timely fashion.
4) Legally speaking, how can I protect myself as a landlord?The first step is to be someone with an ethical character—be the landlord you’d like to have. But don’t underthink the importance of having and experienced team behind you, including in-house legal counsel that knows not only laws and regulations specific to Atlanta, but also Georgia laws.
5) What’s the best way to keep maintenance costs down?Be proactive about inspections and making repairs to small things before they turn in to big things. Our clients also benefit from discounts from our national partners to ensure maintenance costs are kept low.
6) Doesn’t managing my own property save money?Managing your own property causes stress, headaches, and 24/7 needed availability—how much is your time, freedom and peace of mind worth to you? On the other hand, between tax write offs, deep discounts on property insurance, avoided mistakes and proactive attention, professional management pays for itself over the long term.
7) Will paying professional management fees negatively affect my cash flow?We put your management fees to work for you by leasing the property faster, and making fewer mistakes that cost you money. Management fees often serve as a tax write off.
8) How do I know what is going on at the property if I am using a property management service?Our clients can find all documentation in relation to their property in an online owners portal. They can also access live support from our 24 hour help desk. Transparent communication is our specialty.
9) How do I choose a professional property manager?Ask lots of questions, and look for hidden costs! As a leader in the industry, we want you to compare our services to others.
10) With so many property managers out there, why should I choose you?Our highly qualified team knows Atlanta, they know property management, and they know how to help you save money and operate your rental property more successfully. We put your interests first and integrity is our standard. Property owners like you trust us because we provide unrivaled levels of service, fair pricing structures, and no hidden fees.